2. Among the works of Kumaran Asan, given below, Which was published first ?
3. In which district is the Malampuzha Gardens ?
4. Which of the following places in Kerala is the northern most ?
5. Shiva Samudram hydro electric project is situated at :
6. who is the journalist associated with "Kesari"?
7. The law by which people are asked to submit to Government accounts of dealings in foreign currency is :
8. The Konkan railway has been constructed between :
A.Mangalore and Mumbai.
9. The part of a computer , which receives the information supplied is :
10. when did the dynastyof Sultans rule over India.?
A.Between13th century A.D and 16th century A.D
20. In connection with which of the movements did Gandhiji come to Kerala?
21. The scientist who arranged elements according to their increasing atomic weight is :
22. Which of the following is not a part of an atom?
23. Under which catagory of winds does the cyclone fall ?
24. Which of the metropolitian cities of India is nearest to the equator ?
25. The person who is said to be the "Iron Man" of India is :
A.Sardar Vallabhai Patel.
26. The person who occupied the post of the president of india for two sessions continuously was :
27. The name given to a substance formed by the chemical combination of two or more metals is :
28. Which of the following is a Group III metal ?
29. To which of the following does petroleum belong ?
30. Paralysis is caused by disorders connected with :
31. The food item that provides energy for growth is :
32. The scientist who gave scientific laws of heredity for the first time was :
33. What is the physical basis of inheritance of characters in animals ? A.Genes
34. Which of the following is an excretory organ ?
35. Which is a disease caused by disorder of the respiratory system ?
36. Which of the following creatures is not purely aquatic.?
37. Which of the following is a mammal ?
38. Who wrote the book "My life: Fidel Castro"
39.Nobel Prize in Literature 2010 Awarded to
A.Mario Vargas Llosa.
40.Who won Nobel Prize for Peace 2010
41. Who was the 1st judge faced impeachment in INDIA?
42.Who wrote the book "THE SPIRIT OF LAWS"?
43.Which planet is known as EARTH'S Past tense
44.Author of the book " The way to paradise" and "The bad girl "
A.Mario Vargas Llosa.
45.India's premier investigating agency?
46.The external intelligence agency of INDIA
47.The 'General Motors' Company was founded by
William C. Durant.
48.The largest ocean of the world is
49.The Gurkhas are the original inhabitants of
50.Mount Everest was named after
A.Sir George Everest.